Pics: Great Gramma House holding Payton
Great Grampa House checking on a sleeping Payton :)
Gramma Wilson (ha ha) holding Payton
3 generations in one pics (Great Grampa, Gramma, Payton)
Great Gramma and Payton
Great Gramps and Payton laughing

Sisters drinking white grape juice :P
Gramma and Payton (sensing a pattern here)
Payton sleeping (look at those eyelashes; didn't get those from me!)






2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Ryan, Shannon, --Payton is SO Cute!!! I cannot wait to see him! I'm SO glad and thankful for all your pictures keeping me up to date=) He is SO perfect. I love his life by the looks of all those pics. man! =)
love you two, see you soon!
Miss Shannon
i love the last picture of him sleeping, so precious!
you're so lucky your family is nearby! those are beautiful pics!!
i miss you guys so much ~
Post a Comment