Enjoy the pics! he met his Great Grandma Wilson last weekend in Spokane.
Sitting up!

He fell!

Picking grass with Dad

Sitting up!
He fell!

Picking grass with Dad

Well, Mr. Pea is finally sitting up! It happened last week and, while he still requires support or pillows behind him, he's doing it himself. It's great because I can now wash his back in the bathtub much easier. He is also eating two meals a day (sweet potatoes, avocado, and banana are all going down easily).
We started Kindermusik last week where we sing and dance around and it's great to meet other Moms as well. Payton loves loves loves music so I'm trying to find ways to get him exposed to it so he doesn't have to listen to me sing :P
The sad news is that Pea has his first cold and it was pretty brutal at first. He screamed until 3 am and finally cried himself to sleep. Poor guy! We have a humidifier in his room which seems to be helping but unfortunately he's too young for cold medicine so he has to ride it out with a little bit of Tylenol to help out.
This weekend we'll have 14 people and 4 dogs at our house so that should be a circus! Will be sure to post pics!
1 comment:
Oh man, he's an angel. I'm moving to Seattle in December. I can't wait to see him in person. At least I won't miss his entire "babyhood". Oh, P.S., Becky's moving to Seattle with me :)
Post a Comment