Friday, November 7, 2008

Here comes the rain!

Payton crashed in his car seat A kiss from Winnie on the eye....
And the ear......

And the head! Good boy!

Pea loves his new high chair!


More food mom!


Sophie guarding Payton




Winston, the celebrity!


The beautiful Fall is over and the rain has come to Seattle! Surprise surprise! But Payton still LOVES to be outside, rain or shine, so I must get him some more rain gear. Nothing really earth shattering to report other than we had a great week and Pea gets stellar reports from his Auntie Melanie who takes care of him a few hours a day while I work. Melody, our pastor's wife, has started taking him on Fridays in prep for when Melanie goes to South Africa and that appears to be working great. She even has help from her dog Sophie, who apparently guards Payton and sits patiently outside the door while Payton naps. So cute. Like my sister says, Payton will have no choice but to love dogs!

Speaking of dogs, our little man Winston is a celebrity! He was chosen to be on a cover about dog safety (ah, the irony) and I think he looks very handsome. I posted the pic here. Shout out to Western Washington's top dog photographer for making Winston look oh so regal (minus the string hanging out of his mouth). ha ha!


We are looking forward to the holiday season and Payton's first Christmas. I know he's going to love all the wrapping paper and boxes, which is great, because it means I don't have to get him anything this year!
Payton still hasn't figure out how to crawl yet, but he is a GREAT eater and loves to bounce. It's just a matter of time before he is scooting all over the place. I am currently trying to get him used to his baby carrier because he just doesn't like being strapped into anything. He cries every single time we put him in his car seat or put a jacket on him. I am just trying to prepare for when he's walking because I think he's going to be an active one (hmmm, who do you think he's going to take after??). Good thing we have Winnie to run around with him :)

Enjoy the pics! Shannon

1 comment:

Jesse, Shari , Hank, and Duke said...

love the updates! how awesome little winn got on the cover!