Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Haircut!

Today Payton got his first haircut at this cute place in Bothell called Bella and Max. The girl who cut his hair was Katie and she did a GREAT job of cutting as fast as she could while Pea kept turning his head trying to see the scissors and the clippers. I think he looks adorable and now we can spike his hair and make him look nice and preppy :) Here are two quick videos of the experience. Doesn't he look great?



In other news, Payton is officially crawling which seems to have spurred on his urge to walk. He pulls himself up using anything in the vicinity has leverage and he can stand for about 2 seconds before he falls on his tush. I suspect that by February he might be walking. If not, definitely by his first birthday. He is also babbling quite a bit and seems to be interacting a lot more than ever before. I have to say that this is by far the funnest stage so far and I'm enjoying every minute being his mom. It doesn't hurt that I have a wonderful husband who is super helpful and a family that gives him nothing but love and affection. I was just telling Ryan how lucky Payton is to grow up in a family like we have...both sides are amazing!

I also bought Payton a sippy cup because he seems to already be ready to start drinking out of a glass. He likes to stick his face in the cup until his mouth reaches the water. It's really cute and a great way to get him to drink water because he doesn't really like it from a bottle.

My sis took pics of the haircut so hopefully I can post some soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: