Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where are you getting all this hardware?

This video cracks me up for some reason. It says a lot about how things are around our house.
1. I try anything and everything to entertain Payton (for example, banging a butter knife on the dishes before they go into the dishwasher).
2. Payton will always find a way to do the one thing he's not supposed to do (bang the butter knife on the cabinets, stick a screw in his ear).
3. I generally laugh while I'm trying to steer him in the right direction (for example, I just follow him with the video camera while he waves the butter knife at Ryan).
4. Ryan is the enforcer (Ryan takes away the butter knife and the screw Payton is putting in his ear, and exclaims: where are you getting all this hardware?).
5. I continue to laugh. :P

No comments: