

Payton is 1.5 weeks old! In some ways it seems like a lifetime and others, a blink of an eye. Our little man is pretty much only awake when he's eating or getting his diaper changed (which he hates!) and spends the rest of his time sleeping in either mom or dad's arms. We can't wait until he smiles and interacts with us. I'm not quite sure of his personality yet but if he's a combination of his mom and dad, he's going to be a GENIUS! ha haI was able to capture a few pics with his eyes open and then of course, had to include the sweet picture of Winston and him snuggled up together.
Ryan and I both have time off work so Ryan is spending a lot of time on our yard and is starting a garden. We are also raising chickens so we'll have fresh eggs any time we want them. It's awesome in Sequim and we are so excited for summer to come!
Oh, and Winston is doing fabulous considering the huge change from being mom's baby to having to share. He likes to give Payton wet willies (kisses in his ear) and can't understand why Payton doesn't throw the toy for him. In good time, I know they are going to be best buds.
I plan on using this site to record all of the cute things Payton does so be sure to check back often. And props to my amazing sister for all of the pictures I have so far. You will be able to tell which ones I take vs. what she takes but hopefully all pics will allow you to watch him grow.
Bye for now!
Shannon
1 comment:
Wooo Wooo!
You are up and posting and now you have received your very first comment!
I love it.
More pics please!
Post a Comment