




Well, I have to say it was weird to be celebrated on Mother's Day! I called my Mom to wish her a happy day and she said Happy Mother's Day to me! That was quite surreal, but awesome as well. I was hoping Payton would smile for me as my gift but not yet! I am still holding out with my camera in hand. I promise to upload a pic when he does!
Payton's Aunties were in town this weekend and they got to spend a lot of quality time with him. Ryan and I actually go to go on a date on Saturday night (sushi and the Wizard of Oz!). It was fun and I only called to check on Payton once throughout the night so I think that's pretty good. We had to give him formula that night because he's a hungry little monster and outeating what I can produce (is outeating a word? it is now!). Aunt Shanny was so funny with him. She didn't want to let him go :) I can't wait until he gets older and starts interacting with everyone and talking. I'm sure he'll come up with some fun nicknames for everyone in the family.
Payton was dedicated to our church on Sunday. The whole family came out and stood up front with us. It was really special and I was so proud of Payton. He didn't cry and had the sweetest look on his face when Pastor Dennis held him and prayed for him. We are so excited to have found our church and raise him up in such a loving environment.
Hoping for smiles this week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment