Monday, December 29, 2008

Don't be deceived by his toothy grin!

He may look cute but behind that smile is a boy who is starting to test his mom and dad! :) Mr. Pea has learned that when he whines, Mom scoops him up and he gets to hang out in her arms while she tries to get things done with one hand. Well, things are starting to change and he doesnt' like it one bit!

Last night he woke up at 4:30 so I fed him but then I put him back to bed and he was not a happy camper. Instead of picking him up and rocking him, or playing with him as I have been, I set him back in his crib and boy, did he scream! We just shut the door and let him work it out and he eventually went back to bed. I'm hoping tonight will entail less drama and more sleep but we'll see!

My family came to Sequim this weekend for 'Christmas' and it was a lot of fun! As usual, mom outdid herself and got us all some amazing gifts. I got a Flip video which will allow me to videotape Payton and easily upload it to this blog so things are about to get interesting! Payton got some great gifts too like a rainmaker, a drum, and some board books that he can suck on :) Winnie got a box of toys from his Auntie and he has already obliterated one of them. Geez!

I am happy that Christmas is over though and we can start a fresh new year. Welcome 2009!


No comments: