Monday, December 22, 2008

Sickies!

It's been a rough week for the Williamsons! The only one who is feeling well is Mr. Winston...but he'll want to play fetch on his death bed so that's not saying much!

Ry has been perpetually sick for what seems like forever and the doctor thought he had pneumonia but the chest exam came back fine. He's going to try to get some antiobiotics to nip whatever he has in the bud. I have been on the verge of getting sick but I think I'm going to pull through this time. I was able to rest a bit yesterday and after taking some nasty Oregano oil, my sore throat is gone. Payton is another story.....

Mr. Pea got his first fever on Friday night. It has been going up and down for the past three days (the highest was 101.8) and has been pretty listless for the most part. We thought he was getting better last night but he woke up at 2:30 am and was inconsolable. We were up until 4:30 and then we just had to let him cry himself to sleep in his crib. That is NOT an easy thing to do for a first time mom but I was about to pass out from fatigue so I had to. Turns out he is grabbing his right ear so we are taking him to the doctor at 4:30 today for a checkup. If he has an ear infection, I'll be sort of glad because we'll know how to fix him! I can't wait until he can communicate.....

On a positive note, we had a wonderful few days in the Seattle snow! Gramma and Grampa go to spend some quality time with Mr. Pea and Ryan and I got to go on a date which was really great. It snowed more than I have seen it in a looong time and Winnie enjoyed frolicking in it. We hightailed it back to Sequim on Saturday to avoid the next storm which really never happened for us. It DID snow a lot last night and we had a great walk today in it. Looks like we are in for a White Christmas! Here's a pic of Pea looking at my mom and dad's tree :)

Payton isn't crawling yet but definitely on the verge. I will be sure to take a lot of pics of him amongst the wrapping paper...his favorite!
Here's Payton asleep on his Gramma last night:

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve! :) Here's a pic of the live Nativity scene our church did this weekend. They had a live donkey, cow, and sheep there! So cool.

Get better little man!

No comments: