Pretty much all the kids in our Kindermusik class have a pacifier in their mouth if they aren't trying to eat a book or their feet. Not Payton. I have tried to give him a pacifier here and there, thinking it would soothe him when he's tired or just feeling cranky. But then I started noticing that when he was finished with his bottle, he started 'carrying' it around in his mouth. Personally I like to think of it as his way of 'multi-tasking.'
Dirt
And lots of it! Payton (like most boys his age) has taken a liking to dirt. It's not like he thinks it tastes good (as you can see in the pic) but I guess curiosity trumps everything else.
Our little Dare Devil
Our friends Jesse and Shari (and Hank) came to visit us this week and we took the boys to the park. This was my first time taking Payton there as I have been waiting until he walks steadier before we do slides n' stuff. Well, maybe I was wrong. Payton LOVES slides. In fact, he went down the slide head first by himself yesterday. Before you call CPS on me, it was a short slide and I was next to him the whole time. But nonetheless, I think it's a small indicator that he is going to be a little dare devil (much to my chagrin). I'll be sure to 'Flip' it next time and post it here.
We also found out that Winnie does NOT like slides (or tunnels).
Wheels
Payton likes wheels. Fans and wheels. He points to the neighbor's wind mill, the fan on the ceiling in our bedroom. He is also fascinated by car wheels, the wheels on his drump truck. He got to ride on another set of wheels when his Dad took him for a little ride on the Go Kart. Go Pea! (notice the concentration on the Go Kart's steering wheel)
No comments:
Post a Comment