Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fish Face

Payton is quite the little sponge these days. You can do something once and he seems to pick up on it immediately (a scary thought!). Whenever he comes back from Auntie Melody's house, he likes to demonstrate what he learned that day. One of Melody's sons Taylor is home from college so he spends a lot of time with Pea and tells me that Pea LOVES to watch the fish swimming around in their aquarium. I guess Taylor taught him how to make a fish face...um, yeah, because he does it ALL THE TIME! I finally caught it on video but he's perfected it even more since I shot this. You should come see it in person! (I like visitors :))

In other news, our friends just had a little girl..their third!...named Harper Finley. We are so excited for them!!! I'm still hoping that Payton and Harper will be best friends :)

The famous Lavendar festival is this weekend so I'm sure we'll find something fun to do this weekend. Maybe I can snap some pics of him in a big field of yummy smelling lavendar :) More to come!

No comments: