It has been very hectic the past couple weeks and the only thing that has really kept me sane is Payton. He makes me laugh all the time and he just does the funniest things like how he dances by putting both his hands out in front of him and moving them around and then starts turning around and around, or when he wakes up in the morning and immediately starts pointing at things. He loves to try and water the plants and just yesterday he learned how to blow kisses for the first time.
We are really missing our Kindermusik friends so I'm trying to set some playdates up for him. Until then, Auntie Melanie, Melody, and Gramma Brenda trade off taking care of him (and sometimes Melissa who is about to pop! what at trooper!). I'm trying to just soak up the time I have with him becuase I know it will all be over too soon. This weekend we are looking forward to hiking and just spending time together. We love you Mr. Pea!
No comments:
Post a Comment