Friday, July 24, 2009

A Wet Pea and a Neurotic Dog

We were just about to go to Sunny Farms and I went to go get Payton but he was a little occupied...and wet! Serve me right for letting him put his hands in water so I could get my own shoes on. Oh well, I guess he needed a diaper change anyways.

In other news, my dog is psycho. His new thing is the Hula Hoop. What you didn't see is him racing around our entire property with it in his mouth even though it's three times as big as him.

We are all good and ready for the weekend. Ry and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday and had a wonderful dinner out. We are planning on going hiking tomorrow at Tubal Cane Mines and we will definitely take the Weiners this time around. He looooves to hike! Me too :)

No comments: