Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Official: Payton LOVES the Beach (and so does Winnie)

Yesterday I got to be a stay-at-home mom because I'm between projects at work. Fortunately it was a beautiful sunny day so we spent most of it outdoors. Ryan got off work at noon so the family headed to Port Williams beach up the street from our house (yes, 'the family' includes Winston).

We all had a great time! Payton loved putting his hands in the sand and moving them around really fast. And the best part is that his hands didn't go immediately to his mouth so I was happy. Ryan and Winnie took off to explore whatever lurks under rocks at the beach. I could hear Ryan say 'Ready Winnie?' right before he'd turn over each rock. Apparently Winston had a few run-ins with crabs and when they'd pinch him, he'd just get mad and go for the kill (no crabs were harmed).
Here are two similar pics that show how serene Payton was. I think we have an outdoorsmen on our hands (fine with me)


Coming Soon: Pics of Payton swimming at the pool for the first time.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

When were you at Port Williams??? We were there around 12:30-1;30ish - with Luci too!

erin said...

Payton also loves his favorite auntie too.