Monday, April 13, 2009

Tall and skinny with a big head

Master Payton Alexander Williamson (as our 80 year old neighbor Bob calls him...and he has no clue there is actually a rapper named Master P!). Anyways, took Payton to his 1st Year well-visit and in summary, he is tall, skinny, and has a very large brain. Here are the details:

28 inches (75th percentile)
22 lbs (45th percentile)
I can't remember the circumference of his head but he is in the 85th percentile. Yeah! I knew he was smart.
3 shots/immunizations and one toe prick*

*to distract him from the pain, the minute the nurse stuck him, he screamed and so I asked him 'How big are you?' and he promptly raised his two hands mid-cry. Mission accomplished (thanks for teaching that to him Gramma).

We left with a clean bill of health. On to Year Two!

No comments: