I thought I should write some of the cute things Payton has been doing recently so I can look back and remember them. The CUTEST thing he does right now is suck his thumb and lay down whenever he touches something soft. It could be the tie to my robe, a little baby slipper, one of Winnie's toys, or one of his many soft blankies (thanks to gramma). Whatever he comes in contact that is soft, his thumb goes into his mouth and he rests his cheek on it. I hope he doesn't start asking for cashmere in the near future. Not in this economy anyways!
Our pastor taught Payton how to do the gesture for 'Fan' because they have a fan on their ceiling that is running all the time. It's so cute when he wiggles his finger back and forth and looks up at the ceiling. He also knows what to do when I say 'turn the page' during story time, is starting to wiggle his tush when he hears music, and says Da Da a lot.
Winnie and Payton are playing more and more together each day. Payton loves to give him treats and play 'keep away' with just about anything.
I realized that I haven't posted the necessary 'bath time' video so here it is. I have filled my quota on that now :)
I also should post the vid of Pea 'almost' walking with the help of his little walker. He is standing very well now and any day I know he's going to get curious about something and just walk over to it. I'm looking forward to him being more mobile so we can go to the beach and throw rocks and play in the garden (well, so he can WORK in the garden)
Life with Pea just gets better and better....
2 comments:
oh they grow so fast! wish we lived closer, i know Hank and Pea would be Best Friends!
can't wait to see you guys soon! yipee!
It's about time you posted some new videos of the Little Man! Soon he'll be racing about the yard with his own wheelbarrow. :-)
~GrAuntK
Post a Comment